The Holy Grail Body Transformation Program has answered my prayers. There is finally a program that you can lose fat and build muscle at the same time. Losing fat and building muscle at the same time is a bit deceiving. It’s not actually at the same time. It’s actually within the same time period. For example 2 weeks, 1 month, 7 weeks.
The Holy Grail Body Transformation Program takes everyone’s goals into account. Everyone has different fitness goals so Tom Venuto has created 4 goals for you to choose from:
- Focus on fat loss
- Focus on Muscle Building
- Focus on Fat Loss with a secondary goal of Building Muscle.
- Focus on Building Muscle with a secondary goal of Losing Fat.
Cyclical Dieting and Nutrition Timing
The main focus of The Holy Grail is Cyclical Dieting and Nutrition Timing. I know you are probably confused by these terms. Cyclical Dieting is simply cycling your diet. A normal diet for fat loss would have you in a caloric deficit for the whole diet. The Holy Grail Body Transformation Program is about cycling your diet so you are in a caloric deficit or a caloric surplus for shorter periods of time. Depending on which goal you choose. Different goals will have different amounts of time in a surplus or deficit.
The nutrition timing section focuses on when you need to be fueling your body and with which nutrition aspects such as protein, carbs and fats.
Results to Expect
The results you can expect with this program depend on 4 factors:
- How long you’ve been training – The longer that you have been training the slower your muscle gain will be. Beginners will gain muscle a lot faster.
- Your Muscle Memory – It’s easier to regain muscle that you have lost then it is to build new muscle.
- Your Genetics – This has to do with your body type. Some body types will gain muscle faster and others will be more gifted in the area of fat loss. Everyone is different but some people are just gifted in these areas.
- Drugs will also play a factor in your results. Some people will take drugs such as steroids to increase their muscle gains or other drugs to speed up fat burning. This definitely is NOT the way to go. You can do everything without drugs.
If you really want results and you are determined to get them, then none of these 4 factors should stand in your way of getting the Holy Grail Body Transformation you desire.
The Holy Grail Body Transformation Program also includes:
- Resistance and Cardio training information and recommendations.
- The lifestyle factors that will affect your transformation.
- A Questions and Answers section with questions from The Holy Grail Transformation Program 1.0. Tom answers the best questions he received to help clarify what is in the program.
- Carb cycling meal plans.
- A Calories cheat sheet. This is for calculating how many calories you should be consuming.
- A Database of foods with their calorie and nutrient information.
- A one week workout schedule.
The Holy Grail Body Transformation Program is a program that teaches you nutrition that is necessary for losing fat and Building Muscle at the same time. This is not a book about workouts and exercises to do for burning fat and building muscle at the same time.